Yield 4-6 Servings
1/3 cup whole milk yogurt
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp Swad Tandoori Masala
1 tbsp garam masala
1 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala
1/2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
2 lbs chicken wings
2 tbsp oil
Sliced Red Onions
Serve with: Scallion Jalapeno Crema
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients and whisk together until a thick paste is formed.
- Add chicken wings to marinade and mix until wings are completely coated.
- Lay wings in a single layer on a baking sheet (sprayed with cooking spray or coated lightly in oil ) and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place baking sheet on the middle rack and bake for 30 minutes covered.
- Remove the aluminum foil and broil wings on Low until edges are slightly blackened (5-7 minutes).
- Serve hot with freshly sliced onions, chopped cilantro, and lemon wedges.
Recipe by The Chutney Life at http://thechutneylife.com/recipes/appetizers/tandoori-wings/