Coconut Cardamom Granola with Almonds
Yield 6-8 Servings
- 2 cups rolled old fashion oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup coconut slices, unsweetened
- 1/8 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together the coconut oil and honey. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and combine well.
- Spread the mixture on to a large rimmed baking sheet and place the tray in the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake for 25-20 minutes, until the mixture looks golden.
- Remove from oven, let cool and store in an air tight container.
- Enjoy as a snack, sprinkle it on yogurt or in a parfait!
Recipe by The Chutney Life at https://thechutneylife.com/breakfast/easy-homemade-coconut-cardamom-granola-with-almonds/