- Empty the guava juice into a large pitcher or container (preferably one with a lid) and squeeze about 4-5 limes into the pitcher. Keep tasting and adding limes as you want until you have the right amount of tang.
- Add a few big handfuls of mint leaves to the guava juice. Use the back of a wooden spoon (or velan) and muddle the mint in the juice. You can leave this mixture in the refrigerator overnight to really get the flavor of the mint in the juice. (You can also take a handful of mint and throw it in the food processor or chopper and then add it into the juice, but only little by little- too much will make the drink look green).
- When ready to serve, fill half of each glass with the guava juice, ice, and top the other half off with Poland Spring Sparkling Water. The guava juice is very sweet but the sparkling water + ice will really help balance the thickness and sweetness of the juice.
- Add fresh lime slices and more mint to every glass as a garnish.
- If you’re adding liquor, add just about an ounce at a time until you’re happy with it! You can add the liquor to the jug ahead of time and let it sit with the rest of the ingredients over night for added flavor.
Who doesn’t love a little taste of the tropics midweek? If you’re in need of a pick me up, whether its a mocktail or cocktail- this Guava Lime Spritzer will hit the spot! I’m not sharing an EXACT recipe but I promise this is fool proof and you cannot mess it up! When it comes to drinks I know some people hate it too sweet, some people love it sweet, some people want a touch of liquor and some want none at all – so I’m leaving all the ingredients “to taste” but I’m confident you’ll figure it out. If you’re making this for a big party, you can pre mix all the ingredients and leave it in one of those drink dispensers and just write a little sign to remind guests to top off the drink with some sparkling water (buying the 20 oz bottles and leaving them next to the dispense is easiest for this). Ingredients: 2 Bottles Maaza Guava Juice (I purchased mine from Patel Brothers, you can use what you like) Poland Spring Sparkling Lime Water (few bottles- I use the 20 oz bottles) 1 Bunch Mint 8-10 Limes Optional: Tequila, Vodka, or Rum (with rum, you’ve got yourself a Guava Mojito) Directions: