Sharing some of my GO TO beauty buys!! These are my tried and true products that pretty much stay in rotation year round! I’ve included a brief description and link to each item in the collage!
#1.Hour Glass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in “Honey”
- Perfect for on the go make up application- I love the creamy and light weight feeling of this foundation! It gives me the perfect glow on the go!
#2. Tarteist PRO Amazonion Clay Palette
- I’ve been using this palette for two years now and LOVE the colors!! They are so great on South Asian skin tones- a good variety of matte, shimmer, neutral, and deeper colors!! I love playing around with this palette !
#3. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in color “Sheer Glow”
- Ive shared this lipstick ALOT- and its because its super creamy and the shade is perfect for that pink pouty lip!
#4. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Stick in “Intriguing”
- This lip crayon makes application SO easy- and I love that its matte without looking to dry – it glides on smooth but dries just like the name ‘velvet” implies!
- I love using something to give my skin that extra bit of glow in the winter- and this primer is perfect!! I apply it before my make up and it gives me a glow without making my face look glittery!
#6. Artis Foundation Palm Brush
- This brush has been a game changer for me!! I’ve tried a few different applicators for my foundation but even brushes leave behind streaks which I have to go back and blend- but with this giant palm brush- application is SO SO EASY and EVEN!! Really happy with this splurge 🙂
#7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in “Ebony”
- This is a cult favorite for a reason! My brows may seem really full but there are areas where the hair just won’t come back !! This two sided pencil is perfect for filling in those tiny spots and making my brows look full and natural!
#8. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in “Fenty Glow”
- Trust me- the HYPE is VERY real on this gloss! The first time I put it on- I seriously said ” oh wow” out loud! It is the prettiest color and is making me love gloss all over again!!
#9. Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in “Barcelona”
- I love this foundation!! Its what I wear for all my special occasions and makes my skin look flawless- without being cakey!
#10. Nars Blush in Goule & Orgasm
- This might seem “cliche” but orgasm blush by Nars is a cult favorite for a reason- it gives you such a radiant and naturally “flushed” look- that its pretty much the only blush I like to use!!
#11. Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad in “Disco Dust”
- I love all shades of mauve/pink/purple for my eyes so I’m a sucker for quads that have all these colors in ONE! This palette is great to travel with and I love that its small enough to pop into my purse for touch ups as well! Its perfect for holiday looks especially! 🙂
Leave A Comment