Let’s Talk Multivitamins
This post is sponsored by Ritual.
If you follow me on @thechutneylife, I’m sure you’ve noticed my efforts in upping my wellness game. This pandemic has played a large role in helping me realize the importance of self-care while allowing me the time to reflect and redefine what “self-care” and “wellness” really mean to me. For me, the synonymous concepts, at its core, means taking care of myself so that I can be the best for me and those around me (because Shaan baby needs a LOT of TLC, lol). As a result, I’ve been taking the initiative to make changes to my routine that are achievable without requiring an overwhelming amount of effort.
Here are just a few things I’ve been doing to take better care of myself:
- Following along to workout videos (no matter how much Shaan attempts to run away with my equipment)
- Getting in those morning runs (and having the hubs join too!)
- Being conscious of what foods I put in my body so I can make better choices!
- Practicing meditation to de-stress!
- Making time to socialize with my friends and family to feel connected!
- Regularly taking my Ritual multi-vitamins to fill any nutritional gaps in my diet!
With that said, today, I want to talk about the multivitamin from Ritual and how it’s been an essential part of my everyday routine. Yes, these beautiful, sparkly lil’ capsules that have taken social media by the storm are my morning excitement!
I began including Ritual multivitamins in my wellness regimen because I learned it was hard to get all my nutrients solely from my diet. I knew I needed a supplement to the nutrients, minerals, and vitamins I wasn’t receiving from food, and I wanted a transparent brand but one that was also not going to make me burp up all kinds of weird tastes later (the worst!).
What I love about Ritual
- I LOVE that this is a multivitamin that does not induce nausea…I mean none at all! Usually, the minute I open a multivitamin bottle, I’m hit with a pungent smell, but these are MINT flavored, so opening the bottle is actually SO REFRESHING. I don’t know why no one has thought of this before. It’s been life-changing not to want to gag every time I have to take a multivitamin. The capsules are designed in a no-nausea-delayed-response manner, which allows the capsule to dissolve in the small intestine, an ideal place to absorb nutrients while also being gentle on an empty stomach.
- There are no B.S ingredients. The formula is transparent and includes the following nine key nutrients that women may lack in their diets: Folate, Omega-3, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin D3, Iron, Vitamin K2, Boron, Vitamin E, and Magnesium. If you’re wondering where these nutrients are sourced from, Ritual has you covered.
- They are non-GMO, dairy-free, gluten-free, AND vegan. Although I’m not a vegan and can easily consume supplements like fish oil, I rather not deal with the associated fishy taste. By taking my Ritual multivitamins, I can reap the benefits of Omega-3 in a non-fishy, tasteful way!
If you’re searching for a new multivitamin, or merely a new addition to your wellness plan, Ritual just might be your next great find. Nonetheless, that’s a little peek into one aspect of my self-care journey. What are some things you all practice to maintain wellness? Let me know, and as always, make sure you’re following along on @thechutneylife!