Weeknight meals are SUPER easy when you don’t have to turn on the stove which makes these Paneer Naan Pizzas absolutely perfect! The paneer topping gets tossed with spices, the pizza has this delicious spicy cream cheese base and then the topping, made with Achar Masala adds the perfect zingy bite! These disappear fast every time I make them because of how satisfying and full of flavor they are.
How to Prep in Advance:
- You can cut the veggies a day or two ahead and prepare the cream cheese and thecha mixture a few days ahead as well. Just be sure to store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. I’m a huge fan of the Rubbermaid Brilliance Storage Containers. They stack really well and keep air out to keep your food fresher longer.
- Mix the spices in a baggy to avoid reaching for spice jars while preparing pizzas!
What you’ll need:
The full list of ingredients and tools are listed in the recipe but here are a few favorite brand-specific items that are personal faves!
- Global Vegetable Knife for chopping! My favorite!
- To make chopping onions super easy, I love my Vegetable Chopper!
- Rao’s Arrabbiata Sauce is my go-to tomato sauce!
- Stone Fire Naan is a staple in my household or we love the ones from Whole Foods as well
- Hot & Spicy Achar Masala
- Prakash Thecha Chutney
Check out more of my favorite pizza recipes:
- Taco Pizza
- Chicken Tikka Pizza with Curry Lime Yogurt
- Butternut Squash Pizza with Caramelized Tandoori Onions & Curried Goat Cheese
- Chili Paneer Pizza
- Samosa Chaat Pizza
- Naan Pizza with Whipped Ricotta & Spicy Broccoli
As always, if you enjoy this recipe I’d love for you to leave a comment on this blog post or tag me in your IG stories @thechutneylife! Happy Eating!