Alright you guys, this is a simple easy recipe to make some quick air fryer masala fries! You can also swap out regular potatoes for sweet potatoes in this recipe but you may need to adjust the time on your air fryer!
Here is the link to my air fryer which I love because its super easy to clean! You can also check out more of my favorite air fryer recipes here:
Easy Air Fryer Masala Fries
- 3 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into the shape of fries
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- optional garnishes: chaat masala and finely chopped cilantro
- place the cut and peeled potatoes in a large bowl and cover with water for about 10 minutes.
- Drain the water, pat dry with paper towels and add the corn starch and rest of the spices and salt. Mix well until the fries are well coated.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer in a single layer spread out as possible and cook for 12 minutes at 370 degrees. Remove from the air fryer once theyre done and add a small sprinkle of chaat masala (optional) and finely chopped cilantro .
- Serve hot.