I’ve had my air fryer for almost two years now, and hands down my favorite thing to make in it is wings (runner ups are frozen samosa and my chimichangas). These Air Fryer Wings are pretty fuss free and make for a delicious lunch, or dinner and they’re also very toddler friendly (Shaan loves wings!). I have this Philips Air Fryer and it’s held up great over the last few years. I also have friends who have the Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer and love it too! These
Some delicious sides to enjoy with these wings:
Here are more of my favorite Air Fryer Recipes:
If you make any of these recipes, always be sure to tag me over on @thechutneylife so I can see your wonderful creations! Happy Eating 🙂
Air Fryer Wings
- 1.5 lb chicken wings (preferably fresh not frozen)
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander-cumin powder (Dhana Jiru)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro for garnish
- few cracks black pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a large bowl mix the oil and all of the spices (leave out the wings, and cilantro). Mix well.
- Add the wings to the bowl and make sure each wing is evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or longer, ideally overnight.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees. Use tongs to place the wings inside the air fryer, leaving about 1/2 inch space between each wing. Cook for 16-20 minutes (timing willd depend on your air fryer- mine cooks perfectly at 16 minutes). Check one chicken wing and if it is uncooked cook for few more minutes.
- When wings are cooked, remove from air fryer, garnish with cilantro and serve hot!