I’ve been using my Philips Air Fryer for quite some time now and leave it on the counter daily to whip everything from meats to vegetables! If you follow me on @thechutneylife, you know I rely on this totally “worth it” appliance almost daily! Today I’m sharing this easy idea for a lunch, quick snack and a recipe that is super versatile and easy to whip up. Cauliflower was one of the first vegetables I started making in the air fryer because it was easy, and always held up in terms of taste and texture.
This recipe calls for goat cheese but even if you don’t like it, I urge you to try it- it gets melted in so you probably won’t even notice it’s in there!
I find the “set it and forget it” method with the air fryer to be very convenient but moreover, you’re able to achieve a wonderful “crisp” that is sometimes just not possible in the oven.
What other recipes can I try in the air fryer?
How to Make Air Fryer Cauliflower:
I love adding spices like curry powder, and tandoori masala but other spices like taco seasoning, jerk seasoning and just simple salt, pepper, cumin go a long way too! I also always use my favorite extra virgin olive oil, Lucili Italia Premium Select, when making veggies because it has such a beautiful flavor and aroma that is unmatched! Once the veggies are out of the air fryer I almost always toss them with some cheese like pecorino romano or goat cheese to add a little creaminess and saltiness to the veggies!
If you’ve got some extra time on your hands, toss the cooked veggies with a few spoonfuls of cooked quinoa and my chimichurri sauce you’ve got yourself a delicious, healthy and wholesome meal!!
Which Air Fryer Is the Best?
I get this question often and there are so many great models on the market. I was gifted my Philips Air Fryer a few years back , long before air fryers were super popular! Now there are a ton of different ones on the market, many of them offering dual functions like this Cuisinart Toaster Oven & Air Fryer Combo. If you have a personal favorite of your own, please feel free to leave it in the comments section of this blog!
I hope you all enjoy this recipe! Happy Eating <3
Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 3 cups cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup of mixed red bell peppers, green bell peppers, and onions, cut into small strips or squares
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp tandoori masala
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp goat cheese, crumbled
- Fresh cilantro, parsley or mint to garnish
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Toss all of the ingredients together in a bowl, except for the goat cheese. Combine everything well and then place in the air fryer basket or tray and cook for 11 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and while the veggies are still hot, add 1 tbsp of the goat cheese and stir well so the goat cheese melts. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs and enjoy hot!