Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 3 cups cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup of mixed red bell peppers, green bell peppers, and onions, cut into small strips or squares
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp tandoori masala
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp goat cheese, crumbled
- Fresh cilantro, parsley or mint to garnish
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Toss all of the ingredients together in a bowl, except for the goat cheese. Combine everything well and then place in the air fryer basket or tray and cook for 11 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and while the veggies are still hot, add 1 tbsp of the goat cheese and stir well so the goat cheese melts. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs and enjoy hot!
Recipe by The Chutney Life at https://thechutneylife.com/recipes/appetizers/air-fryer-cauliflower/