I apologize for the delay in posting these Kebabs!! So many of you have been asking for this after seeing me make it on my IG story and I’m excited to finally share this recipe with you! These kebabs are a staple in my weekly menu, especially when my husband and I are trying to be healthy, this is one of my go-to “meal prep” recipes.
I like to serve these with my Cilantro Jalapeño Sauce and tandoori onions. You could serve these on a bed of rice, on top of a salad, or cut them up and wrap them up in paratha or some naan for a delicious sandwich! They are extremely versatile and sooo flavorful!
Yield 4-6 Servings
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 4 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped green chilis
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp coriander-cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Shaan Lahori Fish Seasoning
- 1tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
2 tbsp melted butter mixed with 1 tsp chaat masala
- Combine all ingredients, besides the oil, in a large bowl. Use a large fork or your hands to make sure everything is mixed well together.
- Spread your hands with a drizzle of oil, take about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture at a time and roll it into a long kebab onto a skewer. (If you don't have kebab skewers, just roll them into long logs).
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat and add oil. When hot, add 2-3 rolled kebabs at a time and cook on all sides, turning frequently until the kebab is fully cooked through (about 10-12 minutes).
- Remove from skillet, drizzle or brush with the chaat masala and butter glaze and serve hot with chutney, onions, lemon wedges and more chopped fresh cilantro.
Courses Appetizers, Dinner