I LOVE brussels sprouts! If Im out at a restaurant and I see them on a menu, you better believe I will be ordering them. I love roasting them on high heat because the outer skins get nice and crispy and adds great texture and flavor to any meal.
This is a great thanksgiving side that’s festive, easy to share and serve and SO delicious! The goat cheese adds a great tartness and creaminess while the raisins add just the right amount of sweetness. I didn’t have any nuts on hand, but after I made this I realized some toasted walnuts would be AMAZING in this!
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe 🙂
Curried Brussels Sprouts with Craisins & Goat Cheese
Yield 4 Servings
16 oz. Brussels Sprouts
1.5 tsp curry powder
3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp goat cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup craisins
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit .
- Remove the outer tough layers from the brussels sprouts, remove the stem and quarter each sprout.
- Place the brussels sprouts on a large baking sheet, add olive oil, salt, pepper, and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, toss with curry powder, stir will and place in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Remove sprouts from oven, add in crumbled goat cheese, craisins, and combine well.
- Serve warm!
Leave A Comment