Curried Brussels Sprouts with Craisins & Goat Cheese
Yield 4 Servings
16 oz. Brussels Sprouts
1.5 tsp curry powder
3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp goat cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup craisins
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit .
- Remove the outer tough layers from the brussels sprouts, remove the stem and quarter each sprout.
- Place the brussels sprouts on a large baking sheet, add olive oil, salt, pepper, and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, toss with curry powder, stir will and place in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Remove sprouts from oven, add in crumbled goat cheese, craisins, and combine well.
- Serve warm!
Recipe by The Chutney Life at https://thechutneylife.com/recipes/appetizers/curried-brussels-sprouts-with-craisins-goat-cheese/