Curried Egg Salad Sandwiches
Yield 4 Servings
- 1 cup mayo ( I prefer Hellman's Mayo)
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic (3-4 cloves)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- 1.5 tsp curry powder ( I prefer McCormick's)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno or serrano chili, finely diced (optional for more spice)
- 6 boiled eggs, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the eggs.
- Add in the boiled chopped eggs, mix together well and serve! Great on a croissant, between bread or on enjoy on crackers for a great snack.
Recipe by The Chutney Life at https://thechutneylife.com/recipes/appetizers/curried-egg-salad-sandwiches/