Breakfast Parfaits with Hood Cottage Cheese with Strawberry, and Coconut Almond Granola
Yield 4-6 Servings
2 cups rolled old fashioned oats
1 cup slivered almonds
1 cup coconut slices, unsweetened
1/8 tsp cardamom powder
1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp honey
Handful of strawberries for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, almonds, coconut slices, cardamom powder, and cinnamon powder and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the coconut oil and honey until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold together well.
- Empty the mixture onto a large rimmed baking sheet so it is evenly spread out and place in the oven in the middle rack.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the granola is golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
- Assemble parfait jars by starting with a few spoonfuls of granola, and top it off with few spoonfuls of Hood Cottage Cheese with Strawberry! Enjoy immediately 🙂