Hello hungry people!! Today I’m sharing something I absolutely love making for breakfast- parfaits! These are healthy, filled with protein and such a breeze to put together. I got my hands on some delicious Hood Cottage Cheese with Strawberry and layered it with granola and even more strawberries!
This was light, tasty, and the perfect way to start my day! It’s hard to find healthy and delicious breakfast options but this one totally hit the spot! You can make the granola in a big batch and then just top it off with the Hood Cottage Cheese with Strawberry the you’re ready to eat. Hood Cottage Cheese is such a great addition to any dish because of how deliciously creamy it is and the boost of protein it provides.
Breakfast Parfaits with Hood Cottage Cheese with Strawberry, and Coconut Almond Granola
Yield 4-6 Servings
2 cups rolled old fashioned oats
1 cup slivered almonds
1 cup coconut slices, unsweetened
1/8 tsp cardamom powder
1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp honey
Handful of strawberries for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, almonds, coconut slices, cardamom powder, and cinnamon powder and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the coconut oil and honey until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold together well.
- Empty the mixture onto a large rimmed baking sheet so it is evenly spread out and place in the oven in the middle rack.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the granola is golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
- Assemble parfait jars by starting with a few spoonfuls of granola, and top it off with few spoonfuls of Hood Cottage Cheese with Strawberry! Enjoy immediately 🙂