Brussels Sprout Cous Cous with Maple Tahini Dressing
- 1 cup Israeli or Pearled Cous Cous
- 1 ½ cups water
- 15-20 brussel sprouts, peeled & quartered
- ¼ raisins
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- Bring water and one teaspoon salt to a boil in a medium saucepean. Add cous cous, and simmer, covered, until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, uncover and gently fluff couscous with a fork. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Farenheit. Toss brussel sprouts with 2 tablespoons olive oil and roast for 15-20 minutes, turning once in between.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the dressing.
- Add dressing, raisins, brussel sprouts & pomegranate arils to cous cous and stir well. Season with salt & pepper if needed.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Recipe by The Chutney Life at https://thechutneylife.com/recipes/brussels-sprouts-cous-cous-maple-tahini-dressing/