I’ve been wanting to make a potato salad with a twist since forever and I finally got the chance using The Little Potato Company’s Creamer Potatoes. They are buttery, perfect in size and so easy to cook! These Creamer potatoes are small in size which means they cook in a jiffy and make weeknight meals so easy! They can be cooked in a variety of ways like boiling, roasting or steaming and pair perfectly with a protein so you have a meal the entire family can enjoy!
I hope you all love this recipe as much as I do and pick up an extra bag or two of The Little Company Dynamic Duo bagged Creamer potatoes because they are so much fun to get creative with for any meal of the day! With Labor Day weekend around the corner this would also make a delightful addition to a bbq! If you all try this recipe, be sure to tag me on @thechutneylife so I can see your wonderful creations! Happy eating !
Curry Potato Salad
- 1.5 lb Bag The Little Potato Company Creamer Potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green chilis
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1.5 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp celery, finely diced
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes until fork tender
- While the potatoes are boiling, place the rest of the ingredients besides the sliced onion and celery, in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Drain the potatoes, peel (optional) and let them cool down. Once they are cooled, smash them with the back of a fork, or dice them into one inch chunks.
- Add the sauce, celery, onoins and mix until combined well. If you don't mind getting messy- use your hands to get in the mixture and break up the potatoes and mix with the sauce.
- Refrigerate for one hour and serve cold or let come to room temperature.
Leave A Comment