I’ve been enjoying Stonyfield dairy in our home for years and today I’m so excited to share this delicious Green Goddess Cucumber Raita recipe with you all using Stonyfield Organic Greek Yogurt! It’s packed with herbs, spices and the cucumber and yogurt is incredibly refreshing. This dish pairs great with rice, and curries or simply as a dip for crudities.
First, I wanted to take a moment to talk about Stonyfield and why it is choice I feel so great about! As a brand they have been so transparent in their practices and as a consumer that makes me so much more confident that I’m making a great choice!
- For over 34 years Stonyfield has been a leader and innovator in environmentally responsible business practices. Their commitment to deliver healthy food that supports healthy people and a healthy planet is what has made them such an easy choice for my family.
- All Stonyfield direct supply farms are assessed on animal welfare standards by Farmers Assur-
ing Responsible Management (FARM)
- Stonyfield’s Direct Milk Supply Program works with family farms in the Northeast . Their goal is to cultivate generational relationships with these farms and provide technical assistance to position them for long term sustainability.
- Through organic farming practices they toavoid contaminating precious soil, rivers, drinking water, and air with toxic persistent chemicals. Which also means organic farmers themselves and their neighbors aren’t exposed to potentially carcinogenic herbicides. Organic agriculture not only means less dependence on fossil fuels, it can actually help reduce climate change. It’s estimated that converting all of America’s cropland to organic would have the same carbon-reducing effect as taking 217 million cars off the road.
We love Stonyfield yogurt for marinating chicken, paneer , making smoothies but Shaan baby is also a huge fan of their kids yogurt drinks and pouches which come in very handy when you have a cranky hungry toddler! Im so grateful for their efforts in providing products I feel confident feeding my family ! Happy Eating <3
Green Goddess Cucumber Raita
- 1 cup Stonyfield Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded cucumber
- 1/4 cup tarragon
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 heaping tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tsp split mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/8 tsp hing powder