If there’s one thing you’ll always find in my pantry, it’s a variety of nuts. Cashews, pine nuts, walnuts, pecans- I do not discriminate! I love toasting them up for a salad, adding them into a pesto, or grinding them to add a nutty topping to parfaits. Today I’m sharing a recipe for curry cashews that you are just going to love! If you’ve got cashews and spices you can swing this recipe and adjust whatever you don’t have on hand. The one thing I will say is that coconut oil is a KEY ingredient in this and if you use another type of oil, the taste just won’t be the same so try to stick to this one for me, please!
Hope you all enjoy this quick recipe for curry cashews as much as I do! Happy Eating 🙂
Homemade Curry Cashews
- 16 oz raw unsalted cashews
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Lay the cashews on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in an even layer for about 10 minutes until the cashews are slightly golden in color
- Remove from heat, taste for salt and add more salt while the cashews are hot.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container. Lasts unto two weeks in a cool dry place. Refrigerate to keep them longer.