Homemade Curry Cashews
- 16 oz raw unsalted cashews
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Lay the cashews on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in an even layer for about 10 minutes until the cashews are slightly golden in color
- Remove from heat, taste for salt and add more salt while the cashews are hot.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container. Lasts unto two weeks in a cool dry place. Refrigerate to keep them longer.
Recipe by The Chutney Life at https://thechutneylife.com/recipes/homemade-curry-cashews/