Pav Bhaji Pasta
4 Cups Cooked Bowtie Pasta (about 12 ounces dry pasta)
2 plum tomatoes, diced small
1 Onion, diced small
1 small bell pepper, diced small
1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tbsp Badshah Pav Bhaji Masala
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 cup Half & Half
1 Lime, Squeezed
2 1/2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a small nonstick pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Once oil is hot, add onions and green peppers. Cook until onions are translucent and peppers have softened.
- Add tomatoes, garlic and rest of the dry seasonings.
- Continue to cook for about 10 minutes on medium/low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add peas and half and half to pot and reduce the sauce slightly, will take about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, cilantro and fresh lime juice. Mix well and serve hot with lime wedges and diced red onion.