- Double or Triple the recipe and add a few tbsp of butter along with the olive oil before you roast them.
- Add chopped onions, red peppers and green peppers (they add color, texture and flavor). Be sure to cut them into larger squares since they will cook a lot quicker than the potatoes.
- Roast them on a sheet pan in the oven at 425 degrees (covered for the first 15-20 minutes- you can just cover the sheet pan with aluminum foil) and then roast uncovered for about 20 minutes or until they are fork tender.
Tandoori Air Fryer Potatoes
15 Red Baby Potatoes, quartered.
1-2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tbsp Swad Tandoori Masala
1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp fresh chopped chives
1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
1 tbsp butter
small squeeze lemon juice
1/4 cup or more Pecorino Romano (option garnish)
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Toss the quartered potatoes with olive oil, tandoori seasoning, garlic powder, and cajun season. Potatoes should be well coated with olive oil but not in excess.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket and set timer for 10 minutes at 390 degrees.
- Meanwhile, chop the chives, cilantro and melt the butter.
- After 10 minutes, open the air fryer, stir and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Open the air fryer, potatoes should be fork tender, and crisp. Remove from the air fryer, toss into a large bowl along with the melted butter, chives, cilantro and squeeze of lime. Sprinkle with freshly grated pecorino romano cheese (optional).
- Serve immediately. Taste for salt (especially if not adding the pecorino romano)