Links to the most frequently asked about kitchen items
FINALLY! One place where you can grab links to ALL of the things you see me use on a daily basis!! All of the products here are ones that are a true personal recommendation and items that I use consistently! Although the links are affiliate links, none of the items are sponsored (which means I was not asked or paid by any brand to share any of this info with you!) This list is more so a way for me to keep everything in one place, and provide you all with links more efficiently !
Pots & Pans
- Le Creuset Braiser (5qt) is great for pastas, fried rice or searing meats!
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven (5.5qt) is my go to when I’m making my Gravy Chicken & Tortilla Soup. It’s perfect for meats, stews, or anything saucy.
- Here’s the non stick skillet I use for omelettes, and fried eggs.
- All Clad Wide Non Stick Skillet you see in my LIVE often
Utensils, Knives & Gadgets
- I have about three of these Silicone Spatulas and they are heat resistant up to 500 degrees. Absolute must to keep non stick cookware from getting scratched
- The Amazon Chopper everyone and their mom’s bought
- I love this microplane and this garlic press to grate garlic when I’m in a rush and need just a few cloves of gar
- Wooden Spatula Set that has held up really well
- Knives: Here is the knife set I have and love (note: I rarely use the smallest knife but the bundle is a steal) and here is the new Vegetable Knife I linked recently that I LOVE!
- I use a lot of colanders like this fine mesh colander one great for rinsing rice and this over the sink colander for draining pastas or rinsing veggies. I also have this colander for draining pastas!
Big & Small Appliances
- Vitamix Blender I use for Shaan’s smoothies, to puree my poblano enchilada sauce and so much more. I bought these attachment cups to go with it for pureeing smaller quantities
- HUROM Juicer I recently purchased and love! I debated heavily between this and the Omega but loved the “Easy clean” feature on this!
- My air fryer has been sold out for a while but here is a similar Air Fryer buy the same brand! I’ve also heard great things about this toaster overn/air fryer combo!
- I love my multi purpose food processor (you need one if you’re making my mom’s falafel recipe) and I’ve used so many of the attachments like the shredder and slicer- major time saver
- Small mini chopper like this one is great when you need to quickly blend up ginger, garlic, green chilis or make a quick batch of Crack Sauce
- Spice Grinder- I always grind my own toasted cumin seeds to make cumin powder and this works great
- I LOVE these wellness mats and trust me the dupes from Costco or Bed Bath just do not hold up as well. I have had mine for 3+ years with zero complaints! I have the long one near my stove and a short one at my sink!