There’s something undeniably comforting about a warm bowl of soup, especially when it’s brimming with hearty ingredients and bursting with flavors. If you’re in the mood for a soul-soothing dish that will satisfy your cravings, look no further than my Tortellini Soup recipe using store bought tortellini. This easy Tortellini Soup is made in under 30 minutes but still has depth in flavor, texture and can be easily adjusted! You can add meat, more veggies, a handful of greens and if you’re making it for kids, leave out the chili flakes! Combining tender cheese-filled tortellini with a medley of vegetables and herbs, this soup is a celebration of comforting flavors that will warm you from the inside out no matter the season. Plus, this is a meal the entire family can enjoy! I’d serve it with a nice toasty buttery piece of garlic bread for dipping! Hope you enjoy it!
Prep in Advance by:
- Peeling and chopping the garlic – I love my Cuisinart Mini Food Processor for this! You can even freeze minced garlic in ice cube trays. I love these ice cube trays with lids!
- Chopping the onion and zucchini and storing them in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. I love the Rubbermaid Brilliance Containers because they keep the oniony/garlicky smell enclosed and out of my fridge!
Additional Ingredients you can Add:
- Spinach or chopped kale for a pinch of greens
- Ground chicken or beef for a non-veg, added protein variation
- A handful of frozen mixed vegetables is also quick and easy!
What you’ll need:
The full list of ingredients and tools are listed in the recipe but here are a few favorite brand-specific items that are personal faves!
- Global Vegetable Knife for chopping
- Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven (my fave for soups!)
- Lucini Extra Virgin Olive Oil (the best quality and taste!)
- Refrigerated Tortellini ( I love Bertagni brand from Whole Foods- all the flavors are delicious!)
More favorite soup recipes:
Hope you enjoy this recipe and don’t forget to tag me on @thechutneylife if you make it! Happy Eating!